Quick and Easy Classroom Interventions - Audio
In this audio, you will learn skills that allow teachers to take back control of the classroom through an escalating series of interventions.
The information in this audio will help both teachers and students.
Interventions that will:
- Increase learning time for students.
- Decrease office referrals.
- Help teachers manage disruptive students.
- Immediately eliminate struggles with resistant students.
- Reduce teachers’ stress so that they enjoy teaching again.
by Jim Fay
2 Audio set, 180 min.
To order the streaming audio as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065 or purchase a gift card.
Shop Related Products
Success with Underachievers: Creating Self-Motivated Learners - DVD
Plan next summer's family vacation around the
Love and Logic Educator & Parent Retreat
at Beaver Run Resort. Enjoy three days of inspiring
presentations, amazing mountain recreation, and some of the most awesome scenery on earth!
Early Bird Special ends February 3, 2020.
Breckenridge, CO - June 29 - July 1, 2020