Creating Happy Families and Responsible Kids.
With this multimedia parent-training curriculum, you can teach parents of teeny, tiny kids how to:
- Show their tots that whining and arguing does not pay
- Put an end to misbehavior in public
- Smooth-out mornings and bedtimes
- Calm sibling bickering and battling
- Take the battle out of meal times, tooth brushing, bathing, etc.
- Make potty training fun
- Teach respect, responsibility and self-discipline
- And much, much more!
There's great news!
When parents start Love and Logic early in their children's lives, they dramatically up the odds that the teenage years will be fun…instead of frantic. They also create kids who’ll begin school ready to learn…instead of ready to drive their teachers batty.
There's even more great news!
With our parent training curriculum, Love and Logic Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun!®, you now have an easy-to-teach, powerfully practical set of tools for helping parents of infants, toddlers, and preschoolers raise super kids.
This parenting training includes:
- One Facilitator Guide, which includes simple, step-by-step instructions for presenting five separate sessions, each lasting approximately 2 hours
- Two DVDs including 21 video recordings of stories/examples authored and presented by Jim Fay and Dr. Charles Fay in front of a live audience
- Ten Parent Workbooks, each including 10 readings, 9 exercises, and 27 instructional visuals
- For your own preparation and reference, one copy of: Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood (book) and Helicopters, Drill Sergeants, and Consultants (CD)
- A tote bag for easy carrying and storing
- Free, one-on-one, telephone access to Jim Fay and Dr. Charles Fay (You get their cell phone numbers!)
- Access to exclusive content through our Facilitator portal, including media/marketing kits and other valuable resources geared to help with your presentations
- Facilitator contact information can be added to our Trainer Referral Map, as well as our national referral list
The instructional videos are available on DVD or USB Flash Drive.
By Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Click here for a free information packet and provide your name and address so we can mail it to you.
Click here for Curriculum Research Information.
Click here to view the syllabus for this curriculum.
Classes for Facilitators
The Love and Logic Institute holds a three-day, hands-on training for instructors of the Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun!® curriculum. These conferences are designed to enhance your instructional skills through specialized and intensive sessions with program developers Jim Fay, Charles Fay, Ph.D., and Foster W. Cline, M.D. Attendees will hone their knowledge of the Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun!® curriculum and philosophy while polishing their professional presentation skills and strengthening their confidence.
Click here for more information about our training in May (space is limited).
Payment Plan now available!
When you order your curriculum, you’ll have the option to pay in 3 easy monthly installments of $233.33! The first installment will be billed on the day you order the curriculum and the item will be shipped. Then, approximately every 30 days, each installment will be billed to the credit card used on the original order. Offer is subject to approval by Love and Logic Institute, Inc.
Call 800-338-4065 to set up your payment plan today!
Shop Related Products
Success with Underachievers: Creating Self-Motivated Learners - DVD
Plan next summer's family vacation around the
Love and Logic Educator & Parent Retreat
at Beaver Run Resort. Enjoy three days of inspiring
presentations, amazing mountain recreation, and some of the most awesome scenery on earth!
Early Bird Special ends February 3, 2020.
Breckenridge, CO - June 29 - July 1, 2020